Trails West Real Estate—the Christie's International Real Estate Exclusive Affiliate in Bigfork, Montana—closed an impressive US$95,000,000 in sales for 2011. The firm closed the highest priced sale on Flathead Lake since 2007 and over US$20,000,000 on Whitefish Lake.* The company, in its 40th year, has expanded to six offices from Polson to Big Mountain.
Credibility, experience, dedication and success characterize Trails West Real Estate. In addition to the firm's outstanding 2011 results, the owners of Trails West were proud to announce the following awards for the year:
- Top producers companywide: Matt Buckmaster, Denise Lang, and Brett Bennetts.
- Bigfork office top producers: Denise Lang, Brett Bennetts, and Jim Kuhlman.
- Lakeside office top producers: David Fetveit, Cindy Lanier, and Sandy O’Connell.
- Whitefish office top producers: Matt Buckmaster, Ryan Rowe, and Sarah Dobbins.
- David Fetveit was awarded the “Spirit of TWRE” for his community involvement and the highest number of company transactions was awarded to Denise Lang.
When you ask a Trails West Realtor, “How’s the market doing?” The response is a resounding, “Selling!”
For further information, please call Gwen Sutherland in Marketing at +1 406 837 1744 or Katie Brown, Broker-Owner at +1 406 837 1707.
*All statistical data based on properties reported as closed from the NMAR/MLS database and on number of sides.