A delightful Georgian house situated on the edge of a popular village to the east of Winchester
Belmont House is believed to date in part from the late 1600’s with the greater part of this elegant house benefiting from Georgian proportions. The rooms are light and airy with lovely views over the garden and surrounding fields. The flexible accommodation is arranged over two floors with a wealth of period features.
The gardens are mainly laid to lawn with two well stocked herbaceous borders. There is also a vegetable garden. At the far end of the garden is space to park several cars.
The three acre paddock is subject to further negotiation
We are advised that the paddock is subject to an overage right. To the other side of the house is a gravel area where the garage is located along with extensive outbuildings.