The Elm, Norfolk Place, Love Lane, Iver, Buckinghamshire, SL0
5 部屋数3 バスルーム数一戸建て
1 ／ 13
About The Elm, Norfolk Place, Love Lane, Iver, Buckinghamshire, SL0
WITHIN 1.5 MILES OF A CROSS RAIL STATION A handsome three storey family home with magnificent views over open fields. The Elm has an impressive living room and high specification kitchen, both leading into the garden. LAST 2 REMAINING
Master suite with dressing room and en-suite on the top floor Four first floor bedrooms, bedroom two also with an en-suite Family bathroom First floor laundry room Kitchen leading out on to garden Living room leading out on to garden Dining room Integral garage Magnificent open countryside views EPC: B
Classically styled and exceptionally spacious, these new homes have been carefully designed to effortlessly couple traditional facades with modern open plan interiors that exude luxury, comfort and sophistication, desired by families. Generous sized room and French doors enhance the sense of space and light throughout.
The well-established, mature boundaries surrounding Norfolk Place enhance the secluded feel of the development, while this home in particular back on to open fields providing desirable views. Building thoughtfully designed and beautifully detailed homes is a speciality of Kebbell Country Homes.
Set in a leafy village surrounded by green fields, Norfolk Place is a collection of 13 handsome four and five bedroom family homes nestling on the edge of the countryside. This exclusive development of new homes in a convenient and sought-after setting promises the best of both worlds, with country living just 20 miles from the heart of London.
* Kitchens made by Manor Cabinets featuring silestone surfaces; an array of Siemens appliances.
* Ceramic floor tiles to kitchen, utility room, all bathrooms and cloakrooms and hallways.
* Contemporary sanitary Roca ware.
* Gas fired under floor heating to ground floor, radiators to other floors. Electric under floor heating to all bathrooms.
* Solar panels to all homes assisting with reducing energy costs.
* Intruder alarm.
* Low energy LED lighting.
* Oak effect interior doors with polished chrome door furniture. Glazed doors to living rooms, kitchens and dining / family / breakfast area.