Full Planning Permission for 10 new build houses with associated car ports and garages
Diss 9 miles; Norwich 16 miles; Bury St Edmunds and Ipswich 30 miles
For sale by Private treaty as a whole
About 0.541 ha (1.34 acres)
There is full Planning Permission ref no: 2015/2491 for the Demolition of existing buildings re-positioning of existing access, erection of 10 new dwellings and garages.
There are 7 market houses (plots 4 to 10) with a total gross external area of 1472m² of accommodation and 171m² of garages and carports; and 3 affordable houses (plots 1 to 3).
Sycamore Farm comprises a site of approximately 0.541 ha (1.36 acres). The site comprises the following market houses, all of which are detached and benefit from car ports or garages:
Plot 4: 4 bedroom bungalow: 127m²; Plot 5: 5 bedroom three storey house: 300m²; Plot 6: 5 bedroom two storey house: 276m²; Plot7: 5 bedroom three storey house: 264m²; Plot 8: 4 bedroom two storey house: 188m²; Plot 9: 3 bedroom bungalow: 101m²; and Plot 10: 4 bedroom two storey house: 216m².
Planning Full Planning Permission ref no: 2015/2491 for the Demolition of existing buildings repositioning of existing access, erection of 10 new dwellings and garages was granted on 22nd April 2016.
Section 106 Agreement There is a Section 106 Agreement dated 22nd April 2016 which includes the provision of 3 no affordable houses, being plots 1 to 3. The tenure is to be affordable rent.
Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) There is a CIL charge of £62,481.86, which is to be paid in two instalments; 25% within 60 days of commencement of development with the remaining 75% to be paid within 180 days.
General Services Whilst we advise prospective purchasers to make their own enquiries to the relevant service providers, we understand mains electricity, water and sewerage connections are all nearby.
Local Authority South Norfolk Council; Cygnet Court; long Stratton; Norwich, NR15 2XE. Tel: 01508 533 633.
Rights of Way, Wayleaves and Easements The sale is subject to all rights of support; public and private rights of way; water; light; drainage; and wayleaves; all or any other like rights whether mentioned in these particulars or not.