An attractive Grade II Listed former farmhouse situated in a rural hamlet adjoining farmland
Sitting room Family room Dining room Study Kitchen/breakfast room Utility room Cloakroom Four double bedrooms Family bathroom Two garages Bullocks House is an attractive Grade II listed former farmhouse which is recorded as dating back to the 1600’s with later additions. It has an interesting history and has been in the same family for the past sixty five years. There is an abundance of character throughout including exposed beams, timbers and brickwork, open fire places and an unusual Tudor chimney stack with two spiral grooved flues on a rectangular base.
The beamed family room opens out into the dual aspect sitting room which is the original part of the house and benefits from a brick fireplace. Completing the downstairs accommodation is a dining room with an open fireplace, kitchen/breakfast room, study and a utility room.
On the first floor there are two large double bedrooms both with built in wardrobes, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Agents Note: Japanese Knotweed has been identified on the perimeter of the property and a specialist report on its removal is available to see.
Bullocks House is approached by a long private driveway providing plenty of parking and giving access to the garages. There are two garages and a store room which form part of a Grade II listed barn as well as a separate Grade II listed granary.
The formal garden extends to about 0.7 acres and is mostly laid to lawn with numerous mature trees, apple trees and shrubs. To the front of the house there is a paved terrace with lovely views over the garden and paddock.
The paddock which has water connected is bordered by post and rail fencing. It extends to about 7.9 acres.