This elegant Wilhelminian-style mansion is situated in the 18th district of Vienna, a tranquil and prestigious neighbourhood with stately villas and estates. The infrastructure of public transportation and all shopping facilities for your daily needs are in immediate vicinity within walking distance.
The building was completely refurbished in 2013 and offers state-of-the-art technical features (controlled via iPad). Only precious materials were used during the interior refurbishment such as marble, natural stone, travertine and French Herringbone parquet flooring, and an in-and outdoor pool, steam room as well as a gym and a garage for 4 cars (approximately 108 m²) were constructed.
The current owner's choice of finishings and interior features emphasizes the noble and elegant character of the property and tastefully combines materials and colours, creating an eclectic mix that leaves nothing to be desired.
Three bedrooms are situated on the first floor, whereas further two bedrooms are located on the top floor. The bedrooms come with custom-made wardrobe closets. The mansion also provides 4 bathrooms, 6 toilets, 2 wardrobes including an entire lodger-flat with separate entrance, kitchen, bathroom and toilet.
A spacious, mostly sheltered lounge area near the pool invites you to relax after a long day.
Utility, storage and plant rooms are situated in the basement of the building.
Features :- Alarm system controlled by smartphone, additionally providing panic-alarm in case of robbery directly contacting the police and security service Securitas
- All the windows and doors are secured by the alarm system; motion detector in the staircase
- Surveillance system in the entire mansion controlled by smartphone
- Heating system: heating pump with deep drillings, which results in minimal heating costs
- Underfloor heating in winter, underfloor cooling in summer
- Insulation of the entire house including the garage
- Newly constructed traditional wooden windows, built by an original Alt-Wien carpenter, with insulating glass for minimum thermal loss
- High-quality and large-sized parquet flooring and high-class travertine floorings in the entire house
- Entirely new roof framework with insulation and automatic skylight roof windows
- I-Pad control equipment on all floors
- Server room with alarm system and Sonos central
- Wellness area with heated indoor pool and steam room, fitness room and laundry room in the basement
- Antique fireplace in the foyer and additional fireplace in the living room
- Italian high-class kitchen
- Outdoor pool (10x3 m) run by solar heating
- Lighting system in the entire garden with old tree population