This magnificent palace, built around 1912 by architect Ernst Epstein in neo-classical style, is located on an approx. 925 m² large plot with an old stock of trees. The building has a full basement (down to a depth of approx. 7 m; the cellar dates back to 1831). The villa is located in quiet yet central location near the Hofzeile. The total effective area is spread across four levels and includes:
7 bedrooms (on two levels, each with wardrobe + bathroom), sitting room, library, dining room, family room, wine cellar, sauna, movie room; garage for 3 cars + two exterior parking spaces, outdoor pool.