Aquarius, a 23-acre luxury estate in Bozeman, Montana, listed at US$39,950,000, the highest-priced residential property currently on offer in the state
The 22,470-square-foot gated residence of contemporary industrial design features soaring ceilings, walls of windows to welcome natural light and a full array of luxury amenities Montana market continues to benefit from the lifestyle change brought on
New York, New York, (December 21, 2021) — Aquarius elevates the Montana lifestyle to new heights of luxury. Gated and ultimately private, the estate is just four miles from Downtown Bozeman, a Western university town in a scenic valley rimmed by mountains, near ski slopes and fishable rivers and the busiest airport in Montana with two private jet centers.
The six-bedroom residence on three levels includes 10 spa-quality baths, balconies or patios off every bedroom, extensive outdoor oases, an outdoor resort pool and amenities such as a 4,000-bottle wine cellar and lounge, a sport court and home theater. Aquarius, as the property is known, suitably named after one of the oldest and largest constellations and is Latin for “water-carrier”, sparkles in Montana’s night sky while the name pays further homage to the property’s three-acre lake and two freshwater streams. The estate is represented by Mike Schlauch and Vivian Yoon of PureWest, an exclusive Affiliate of Christie’s International Real Estate.
Property values in Bozeman have skyrocketed during the pandemic due primarily to high demand creating scarcity of inventory.
Said Mr. Schlauch: “Aquarius, one of the largest and most highly finished homes in the area offers privacy and casual elegance in a non-resort, true community atmosphere. A place for the discerning buyer to call home in Montana.
“You can find this caliber of home very easily in many resort atmospheres across our country, it’s much harder to locate or recreate these residences in communities like Bozeman.”
Highlights of Aquarius include:
- Entertaining areas that exude understated elegance with seating areas, a dining room that comfortably seats 12, a bar and entertainment area with all opening to the home’s multiple alfresco spaces
- 9 fireplaces throughout
- Chef’s kitchen including top-of-the-line appliances, dual islands, butler pantry and an Italian wood-fire pizza oven
- The primary suite has a seating area, gas fireplace, spa bath with a sunken tub with bifold doors opening to an exterior private reflection pool
- An indoor sport court which includes a viewing deck and flows to a game room with full bar through large bifold doors to the magnificent outdoor infinity-edge pool and spa
- A brick-walled 4,000-bottle wine cellar with tasting area and lounge
- A home theater with a charming concession area and a crafting room
- Three-acre trout-stocked pond including a sandy beach, dock and firepit area
- Water, a precious resource in the American West, envelopes the property with an extensive stretch of frontage on both Bozeman and Limestone Creeks
- The property is also well-suited for the equestrian enthusiast with barn and paddocks
About Christie’s International Real Estate
Christie’s International Real Estate has successfully marketed high-value real estate around the world for more than 30 years. Through its New York City brokerage and invitation-only Affiliate network spanning 48 countries and territories, Christie’s International Real Estate offers incomparable services to a global clientele at the luxury end of the residential property market. The company has offices in London, New York City, Hong Kong, Los Angeles, and Palm Beach, and its affiliated brokerages have recorded approximately US$500 billion of real estate transactions over the last five years. (Data as of September 30, 2021.) For additional information, please visit christiesrealestate.com.