I bring the same discipline and competitive spirit to real estate as I did throughout my university education, sports training, and real estate certification. Moving to Naples from Columbus, Ohio, I have added insight in the process of relocating that many agents do not. Throughout my career, I have helped my clients buy and sell over $125M in real estate providing me with the keen experience of navigating a large volume of transactions. My background in development, construction, product programming, and quality analysis, provide me with the experience my clients need to make informed decisions.
• 24/7 Availability
• Creates a genuine one-on-one relationship with the buyer or seller
• Educate clients on current market conditions
• Advise clients on the highest and best use of their real estate asset
• Dante is also licensed to sell Residential and Commercial Real Estate in Ohio
• Olde Naples • Moorings • Aqualane Shores • Port Royal • Park Shore • Coquina Sands • Pelican Bay
• The Columbus Academy • Miami of Ohio
• Naples Area Board of Realtors • Florida Association of Realtors • National Association of Realtors • Columbus Board of Realtors
• The James Cancer Hospital at The Ohio State University • Gentleman Against Domenstic Violence: The Shelter for Abused Women & Children
All information provided herein has been obtained from sources believed reliable, but may be subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale, or withdrawal without notice. Christie’s International Real Estate and its affiliates make no representation, warranty or guaranty as to accuracy of any information contained herein. You should consult your advisors for an independent verification of any properties.
For all listings provided by the ASPEN/GLENWOOD MLS (AGMLS): Information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the AGMLS.