Real Estate Professional
Stephanie Dwyer grew up in the beautiful Bitterroot Valley and attended college in Missoula. For 9 years she lived in Billings where she began her real estate career in 2012 and returned to Missoula in 2017. Stephanie’s degree in marketing, experience at an ad agency, and her background in banking put her in a unique position to provide information that helps sellers and buyers make smart decisions. Her skill set also assists buyers in recognizing what type of real estate will be a good investment. Her experience in these areas enables Stephanie to make the home buying or selling process as painless as possible for her clients.
Stephanie has two young children. She enjoys the outdoors-- floating, snowboarding, and – because she’s a total foodie – she loves Montana backroad trips and discovering hole-in-the-wall places to eat. Stephanie also loves interior design, a good chuckle, and is an economics nerd.
• Missoula Organization of Realtors
• Northwest Montana Association of Realtors
• Montana Association of Realtors
• National Association of Realtors
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) – Marketing
The University of Montana and Montana State University - Billings
• Billings Preservation Society, Vice President of Board of Directors
• Serves on various committees for local organizations
- Real Estate Agent | Realtor®