As a Principal and real estate broker with LandVest since 1987, John Saint-Amour specializes in the marketing of distinctive properties throughout the state of Maine. John is experienced in working with generational properties with multiple owners, as well as complex properties that often involve zoning or environmental consideration. John’s expertise has been recognized in being called upon to consult on complicated real estate legal proceedings and in the marketing of estate properties. He has been instrumental in working with towns and state conservation entities in protecting significant waterfront properties, and he is well-versed in the intricacies of coastal island properties. John’s thorough knowledge of Maine real estate is fundamental in providing sellers and buyers with expert and confidential guidance.
Regions of Expertise: Coastal Maine including Kittery, York, Ogunquit, Kennebunk, Kennebunkport, Biddeford Pool, Prouts Neck, Cape Elizabeth, Falmouth Foreside, Cumberland Foreside, Yarmouth, Freeport, Harpswell, Phippsburg, Georgetown, Westport, Boothbay/Boothbay Harbor, Southport, Bristol/South Bristol, Friendship, and Castine. Maine Lakes Region including Sebago Lake, Long Lake, Highland Lake, Kezar Lake, Moose Pond, and Belgrade Lakes.
- Indiantown Island, Boothbay Harbor List Price: $6,200,000 Record island & Boothbay Harbor sale
- Cornfield Point, Yarmouth List Price: $4,350,000
- Orcutt Harbor, Brooksville List Price: $4,300,000 Record Brooksville sale
- Fogg Point, Freeport List Price: $3,500,000 Record Freeport sale
- Wavering Down, York List Price: $3,850,000
- Kalm Harbor, Harpswell List Price: $4,900,000
- Fogg Point Estate, Freeport List Price: $3,650,000
- Boat Cove, Cape Elizabeth List Price: $3,450,000
Prior Experience: John has worked with IBM (General Systems Division) and in the marine industry (yacht construction and marina operations).
Education: B.S. Babson College, 1977
Licenses/Certifications: Associate Broker, Maine