Kate Coyle, Broker @properties
Residential / Investment
- Over 17 years of working in many aspects of the real estate industry - sales, leasing, condo conversion, development, renovation, staging
- Winner of Chicago Tribune award for Best Marketing & Advt. campaign
- Winner of the Top Leasing Agent award from Baird & Warner
- Brainstormer for brand strategists in Chicago and elsewhere
- I offer personal service and am at all showings to represent your best interest and to get the valuable feedback from buyers. I am a service-driven broker and offer excellent follow up and responsivity to both sellers and buyers,
- I enjoy making a difference in my clients' lives by transitioning them from/to their homes. It's an honor to be part of that emotional process - and to convert it into a successful and rewarding home sale or purchase.
- I receive great reward in representing my clients and shepherding them through the maze of details involved in the selling or buying of their home.
- I'm there for my clients in all their real estate needs throughout the years.
- My professional network includes the most respected Loan Officers, Inspectors and Contractors for your needs.
- I love the diverse culture and architecture of our great neighborhoods in Chicago - and I impart that to interested buyers.
Professional Associations & Education:
- CAR, NAR, CSA trainede
- BA Ramapo College of NJ
- Graduate and performer at Second City and ImprovOlympic
548 W. Webster Avenue
Chicago, Illinois, 60614 Hoa Kỳ